Thursday, November 08, 2007

Process Rockstar

I'm through working with people
that never listen
It's like the bottom of the ninth
And I'm never gonna win
This life hasn't turned out
Quite the way I want it to be

(Tell me what you want)

I want a brand new process
With new buzz words
I want a write a book
for all those nerds
And have all my friends rate it on Amazon for me

(So what you need?)

I need an internet connection that's got no limit
And a new users group where I can spin it
Gonna sign the manifesto and kiss everybody's feet

(Been there, done that)

I want a new certification
that I control
My name mentioned
at conference shows
Somewhere between Brookes
and Gamma is fine with me.

(So how you gonna do it?)

I'm gonna trade programming for fortune and fame
I'll even do the iteration planninng game

'Cause we all just wanna be big Rock Stars....

No comments: